can take a client through the various phases of a project, as follows:
1. Site Plan Review and Approval Phase
2. Working Drawing Phase
3. Building Permit Phase
4. Development Phase
5. Project Completion and Occupancy Phase
Once we go through the Site Plan Review and Approval
Phase, and get Site Plan Approval for the Master Plan of what our client
wants to develop on that site, the entire character of the original parcel
of land purchased can change because of the following:
1. The value of the property increases greatly with Site Plan
Approval of a project. You now have an approved project for the property,
not just raw land.
2. You can seek and secure proper financing.
3. You can promote and market the project for pre-sale
to other interested investors for a quick profit.
4. You can promote and market the project for pre-sale
to the consumer/end user.
5. You can promote and market the project to equity
investors, if required.
6. You can promote and market the project for pre-lease
to interested tenants.
7. You can establish and develop a feasibility study
to monitor and control the cost and design criteria, assuring the project
falls within the client’s budget requirements.
8. It can allow a client/owner to proceed forward into
the working drawing phase, building permit phase, and finally into the
development phase of the project.
Through our Design-Build Package, we can provide
some other features for our clients, as follows:
1. Full service package to take care of the entire project’s
2. The general construction work can be kept separate
from the prime trades (plumbing, heating, electrical, h.v.a.c., and
sprinkler work, etc.).
3. We can act as a subcontractor in providing labor
and material for the building shell, within our Pre-Engineered Metal
4. We can act as a supplier in furnishing and delivering
material only for the building shell, within our Pre-Engineered Metal
5. We can act as an erector in furnishing the labor
to erect a building shell (material supplied by others), within our
Pre-Engineered Metal Building Division.
6. We can act as a consultant in advising our client
on the various phases of the project’s development in our three
divisions (Commercial Division, Pre-Engineered Metal Building Division,
and Residential Division).